Tree of Life Wooden Wall Art
You can opt for NO Text, your own CUSTOM text or any of the following sayings
- Family Roots: Family, like branches on a tree, all grow in different directions . . . But our roots remain as one
- Proverbs 11:30: The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, And he who is wise wins souls - Proverbs 11:30
- Happy, Plant a Tree: If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden. If you want to be happy for life, plant a tree
- Trees are Poems: Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky - Kahil Gibran
- Strong Roots: Strong roots produce beautiful leaves
- Sitting in the Shade: Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago - Warren Buffet
- Teacher Seeds of Knowledge: Teachers plant the seeds of knowledge that last a lifetime
- Mighty Trees: From little seeds grow mighty trees
- Golden Tree of Life: All theory, dear friend, is grey, but the golden tree of life springs ever green - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Plant a Tree Now: The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The next best time is now
- Music Amongst Trees: There is always Music amongst the trees, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it - Minnie Aumonier
- Irish Blessing May the roots of your family tree grow deep and strong – Irish Blessing
This gorgeous wooden Tree of Life is crafted from quality Baltic Birch plywood. Before lasering the tree, the wood is dyed (similar to staining) the desired color and then top-coated with several coats of semi-gloss to seal it and protect it during etching and cutting. Then the intricate design is etched and cut-out using my Epilog C02 laser. After the tree is engraved and cut, we clean off the residue from the laser and them polish it with furniture wax. Finally, to finish off the design of the Tree of Life, I add a clear acrylic backing to give the tree more stability and depth. You can choose from many different colors (or request a custom color) and from 8 to 24 inches in diameter.
Personalize your tree by adding text to its the outer perimeter. Add a name and date, an occasion and date, your own saying or any the suggestions listed under the [Text Options] Tab. Simply enter your selection in the [Optional Text] Box above.
Each tree I make has its own personality . . . the wood may be a bit different, the dye may be mixed a bit differently, the design may have been modified a bit, an imperfection here or there, your customization added, etc. They make wonderful wedding and house-warming gifts as well as a me-to purchase just for so.